SANTA'S GROTTO &
Located between the town of Loughton, the village of Theydon Bois and Epping Forest, Debden has been chronicled since Saxon times. The name Debden was derived from the Saxon word meaning ‘Deep Valley’.
Debden Green and Debden Hall can be traced back to 1777 where they are shown on Chapman and Andre's Map of Essex. Debden House was...