Functions and conferences at Debden House
Situated just 20 minutes from Stratford International Station and just 5 minutes from the M11 or M25 makes it easily accessible from London and the home counties.
Debden House has five dedicated function rooms, ranging in size, which can cater most functions. The team is able to provide a large range of resources to support your event, including Wifi and internet access, audio visual equipment and a dedicated on site support team.
The centre is also able to provide overnight accommodation if required.
Our experienced catering team will be able to discuss and provide a wide variety of menu options suitable for your event needs from finger buffets to three course dining options.
To find out more information or to book a function or conference please call the centre on 020 8508 3008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Debden House facilities include
- Easy parking with disabled access.
- Dedicated function rooms, with break out areas if required, kitted out with tables and chairs in a variety of layout styles.
- Wide range of refreshment and meal options, including set menu dining, buffets, lunches, teas and coffees.
- Overnight accommodation in newly refurbished bedrooms includes television, tea and coffee making facilities and vanity sinks.
Some rooms are available en suite.
- Outside area, including relaxing gardens, with ornamental pond, lawns and forest walks.
- Wi-Fi and internet access.
- Conference resources including: Multi media support, LCD, plasma and audio visual equipment, laptop, overhead projector, 84" interactive whiteboard, flipchart stand, lecturn, photocopying, paper and markers.
Please discuss your requirements when booking.